Headshots – Pricing, Info and Contact
• Full Headshot session, 3 hours, 2 retouched shots included: £480
– up to 3 hour session
– inside shots, against different backgrounds if required
– outside shots (if you like, and if weather plays ball)
– several hundred shots taken
– contact sheet online within 24 hours
– the session includes two high-resolution, retouched shots in both colour and black&white
– Once I have received your choices, I send you the finished images within 10 working days.
The two included final retouched high-resolution files are good to print and to submit to spotlight/imdb. You can order more shots at any time—I keep the files and the gallery stays online for a few years.
Note that the session does not automatically include all your shots in high-resolution (some photographers do this, I don’t). You can however purchase all of them unretouched, high-res for an additional £80.
• Top-Up Session, 1 hour, 1 retouched shot £180
– within three months of your initial session with me
– if you just changed/cut/dyed hair/grown beard and need an updated shot
– Note: this is only possible if you are my previous, recent client
• Additional shot, high-res, retouched £40
• USB stick with all shots, unretouched, in high resolution £80
You can take the retouched, high-resolution files to any printing lab you like. Visualeyes do excellent quality prints.
Payment is by BACS, or online by card; or you can bring cash on the day. I don’t take cheques.
• Cancellation fee:
Cancellations later than three days before the shoot incur an £80 cancellation fee.
• No Discounts:
There is only one set of prices, as set out on this page. There are no discounts. Not for you being famous, or poor, or beautiful, or talented, or ‘cheeky’, or offering to mention me on your twitter with 50k followers.
The price includes 20% VAT. There is no additional charge on top.
• Studio Location
The studio is on Kensal Road, off Ladbroke Grove, London W10.
Nearest tube: Ladbroke Grove.
You receive the full address and directions when you book.
• To Book:
I’m generally booked about six to eight weeks in advance. If someone cancels, I might be able to slip you in earlier. Please send me your enquiry using the email link below. I get very busy at times so I might take a few days to get back to you. It’s not because I don’t love you or don’t believe that you are a beautiful and unique snowflake. Both you and I know that I do, and that you are.
Please include the following details with your enquiry:
– stage name
– mobile number
– and, if applicable: agent & drama school