Headshots – Pricing, Info and Contact
All sessions share:
– We will take as many shots as we need to take. This is usually a few hundred.
– The contact sheet goes online within 24 hours
– You receive the finished, retouched images within 10 working days from the day you email me with your choices.
– Retouched images are always supplied in both colour and black&white
– The retouched images are good to print and to submit to spotlight/imdb. You can order more shots at any time — I keep the files, and the gallery stays online for a few years.
– Note that the session does not automatically include all your unretouched shots in high-resolution. You can purchase them however — scroll down to ‘Extras’ for pricing.
– Inside/Outside: We always start by taking shots inside. If you like outside shots, and the weather plays ball, we can also take shots outside. As the weather is what it is, the only thing I can guarantee is a studio session. If you absolutely must have outside shots, book another photographer.
– Only clients over the age of 18.
– Only one person at a time, no joint sessions. No chaperones/parents/friends/body-guards/dogs.
– When you book, you pay a deposit of £50. This is deducted from the full price of the session, but if you cancel or postpone less than three days before, you lose the deposit.
– If you’re a student and this is your first session, I would usually suggest you book a three-hour session as it gives you time to try things out. But you alone know how comfortable you are in front of a camera, and how much time you may need to change your hair etc, so two hours may be just fine.
Two hour sessions are usually quicker to come by. I’m generally booked a few weeks in advance, but the diary tends to be easier in winter. If you’re in a hurry, I can always keep you on the waiting list in case there’s a cancellation.
• Two-Hour Session: £420, Students: £380
2 hours, 2 retouched shots in high-resolution
Two hours is still a lot of time. We have to focus a little more and probably spend less time reviewing every single shot. But you can easily do several, very different looks – it just depends on how long you need to change things. (If straightening your hair takes half an hour, book a three hour session. Similarly, if you want to do four different types of beard you probably need three hours.)
When to book:
– you are comfortable with the camera
– you’ve done this before
– you don’t need several massive changes of hair or beard
What this is not:
– A rushed three hour session. Please don’t book this if you want to hurry through 200 looks.
• Three-Hour Session: £500, Students: £430
3 hours, 2 retouched shots in high-resolution
This session gives us time to try things out without feeling rushed. We have plenty of time to review the shots as we go along and I can show you what happens in the retouch. This can be helpful particularly if this is your first session.
When to book:
– if you want several major hair changes, or beard changes.
– if you are usually uncomfortable in front of the camera, and/or had bad experiences in the past.
– usually, if this is your first headshot session.
• Top-Up Session £180
1 hour, 1 retouched shot in high-resolution
When to book:
– Open to all previous clients within three months of your last session with me
– This is to get one, new look
– If you just changed/cut/grown/dyed hair/beard and need an updated shot
– Note: this is usually a studio-only session. If we try to pack too much into one hour, the shots suffer.
You need to include all the info below in your email, otherwise I can’t book you in:
– two, or three-hour session?
– stage name
– mobile phone number
– agent (if applicable)
– drama school (if applicable)
I get very busy at times so I might take a few days to get back to you.
Click here to email me.
( If the above mail link doesn’t work, email me manually to firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Additional high-resolution shot, retouched £40
Note: all the shots on my website are retouched.
• Additional high-resolution shot, unretouched £15
• All shots, unretouched, in high-resolution,
online to download £80
posted to you on USB £100
You can take the retouched, high-resolution files to any printing lab you like. Visualeyes do excellent quality prints.
Payment is by direct bank transfer or you can bring cash on the day. I don’t take cheques.
Cancellations and postponements are fine — life/work is what it is — but I ask you to give me as much notice as possible so I have a chance to book someone else in. If you cancel or postpone the session less than three days before, you lose your deposit. I don’t book no-shows in again unless they pay the full fee of the session they missed.
There is a discount on three and two-hour sessions for full-time students at UK drama schools. You are a student if your main activity is to study acting at a drama school. Usually this means you have a student card. There are no other discounts.
• Studio Location:
The studio is an eight minute walk from Kennigton underground station, London SE17. Kennington is on the Northern Line.
You receive the full address and directions when you book.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/B1GGAGEJyJq